1. Pick a TANK
2. Hit ‘Go’
8. Don’t telegraph your movements
9. Don’t go to the ‘Usual Bushes’
10. Don’t drive a large, slow tank
11. Go to the city
12. Avoid empty space
13. Stick close to friendlies
14. If you get hit once by arty -
15. Drive a tank with a smaller silhouette
16. SPALL LINER for the win!
17. OK, a Spall Liner doesn’t help you avoid SPG fire, technically, but it does help you avoid taking damage, and lessens the impact of the damage you do take from arty
18. Go arty-
19. Drive a highly armored tank. OK, once again, this one doesn’t help you avoid artillery fire, but it does help you take considerably less damage when they do hit you.
20. Study all of our MAP STRATEGY & TACTICS GUIDES, there’s one for each of the 82 different maps in World of Tanks! Learn where arty usually hides -