5. Light tanks get killed ridiculously quick in World of Tanks -
6. If you’re not passive scouting -
7. Try to peek over hills, around corners, and from behind bushes.
8. Spotting ‘rays’ come out from your tank every 2 seconds, so if you’re peeking, make sure you keep eyes open for at least 2 seconds before retreating behind something which obstructs your view.
9. Ignore that if you are taking active fire.
10. When going one-
11. Turretless TD’s and slow heavies out in the open are a dream come true for you -
1. Pick a TANK
2. Hit ‘Go’